10 Benefits of this Book
- Save time in learning how to become a better student leader.
- Establish a strong foundation to form a new student group or improve an existing one.
- Run meetings and elections more smoothly.
- Conserve money in your group's budget.
- Promote and publicize your group more effectively to increase membership.
- Organize activities to increase attendance and participation.
- Enhance the student life for your members and school.
- Build rapport with administrators to effectively advocate on behalf of your members.
- Recruit the right officers, board members, and committee chairs and members.
- Transition more smoothly to ensure your group continues to thrive.